Identification basse

close
FILTRES DE LA RECHERCHE

yakyeti

Petit causeur
4 photos
85 messages
La réponse exacte :
Given the six mounting screws and the string retainer bar I would say not an Aria product. It is most likely from Teisco.
Encore une autre marque ... basse zombie ?

François
yakyeti

Petit causeur
4 photos
85 messages
Je ne crois pas trop que ce soit une Teisco, voir : http://www.mark-cole.co.uk/teisco/

François
yakyeti

Petit causeur
4 photos
85 messages
Bonjour,
Dernières nouvelles :
You have the A200 model that was also offered with a few dozen other names on them... I have 2 like this with different names on them.. You are missing one of the pickguard that goes on the upper horn and your lower pickguard was painted Your knobs are not the original ones since these came with aluminum knobs. Lots of 60's Aria also came with the aluminum knobs like Teisco and several other brands... I am unclear as to who made these early Aria's since this one was also available in the early 70's... No one knows if this is really a Mat or if it was contracted out.... But it came out with several names on them.... It has a nice vintage sound and is light and easy to play once a proper set up is done... I really enjoy mine, hope you enjoy yours also... They do not have a high $ value... but that is changing slowly since they are Burns copies...

François
yakyeti

Petit causeur
4 photos
85 messages
Si quelqu'un sait comment enlever l'horrible peinture orange sur la plaque de protection sans dommage pour revenir à l'origine ...
Et combien vaut une Aria 200 pendant qu'on y est.

François

>> Plan du Forum Basse | suivi de la discussion | Tags : basse, avance, bonjour, vieille, cup, les, ann, tout, fonctionne

+