Texas Bones Overdrive
Radial engineering Texas Bones Overdriveautres modeles Radial engineering
1. IN: 1/4" input jack for your guitar.
2. OUT: 1/4” output jack connection to your amp.
3. PSU: Connection for 9-12 volt DC (center pin negative ).
4. BYPASS: Footswitch toggles between overdrive and clean bypass. An
on/off LED status indicator illuminates when the overdrive is active.
5. TOGGLE: Choose between the two overdrive channels by depressing
the footswitch. Channel-1 is voiced for rhythm guitar while channel-2 is
augmented in the mid-range to increase sustain and cut for solos. An LED
status indicator illuminates when channel-2 is active.
6. DRIVE: Used to adjust overall amount of overdrive.
7. TONE 1 & 2: Both channels are equipped with a tone control that lets you
adjust each channel to your specifi c'est needs.
8. BITE 1 & 2: Both channels are equipped with a 3-position BITE switch that
allows you to assign each channel a different voicing. Choose between
a vintage style overdrive (OFF), an extra beefy sound (MID) or a more
aggressive modern (MAX) tonal structure.
9. LEVEL 1 & 2: Both channels are equipped with a level control that lets
you adjust the overall output volume of each channel separately. Think of
these like the master volume control on a guitar amplifi er.
Les avis sur Radial engineering Texas Bones OverdriveDésolé aucun internaute n'a encore donné son avis sur Radial engineering Texas Bones Overdrive .
Soyez le premier en cliquant ici