Which is the best display tablet monitor for professional artists ?

close
FILTRES DE LA RECHERCHE
DISCUSSION FERMEE

fengzhong

1 message
To make things even clearer and simple to make the right decision on what artists drawing tablet to buy,More is usually better, but also costs more. The things to look for include the size of the active drawing area, the resolution and the pressure sensitivity.

I Search the internet and find this graphics drawing tablet monitor XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro . you can drawing directly onto the tablet monitor,

8192 levels of pressure
476.64 x 268.11mm drawing surface
A resolution of 5080 lines per inch (lpi)
Easy to use
Works perfect on mac and windows
Great for drawing

No multitouch
No wireless set

Although the Artist 22E Pro display tablet color gamut isn't perfect Adobe RGB, it's still a solid Cintiq alternative due to the 8192 pressure sensitivity and cost.

I don't think there are other Cintiq alternatives in this price range with 8192 pressure levels. The IPS display is a standard to always be on the look for. Because not any old LCD screen will do for artists.

The Artist 22E Pro interactive screen resolution is ok for such a large screen (1920 x 1080 resolution ) and the 21.5 inch LED HD screen gives a clear image quality with low radiation. Overall, this drawing tablet would be a good buy for artists who need a little bit more drawing space.

A downside which concerns me is the relationship between pressure sensitivity and resolution. Much of the potential of 8192 sensitivity is wasted on a 1920 x 1080 resolution monitor. As a buyer be aware that that you also want more resolution if you have more sensitivity.

XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro interactive pen display Tablet ( https://www.amazon.com.au/XP-Pen-Artist-Graphics-Pressure-Sensitivity/dp/B07DWGW... )super easy to install on both Windows and Mac operating systems and is fully compatible with art programs such as Corel Painter, Adobe Photoshop and Comic Studio. If you’re an architect, draftsman or interior designer, it’s compatible with 3D Studio Max, Autodesk Maya and Pixoligic ZBrush, along with many more software programs.

DISCUSSION FERMEE

>> Plan du Poubelle | suivi de la discussion | Tags : drawing, resolution, tablet, for, pressure, sensitivity, more, with, artist

+