Ibanez Chris Miller CMM1

close
FILTRES DE LA RECHERCHE

hiroki_520

Petit causeur
1 photo
52 messages
Hello !

J'ai cherché après des reviews sur cette guitare et je n'ai pas vraiment trouvé de test sérieux...icon_cry

Si quelqu'un a déjà essayé c'te pelle je recherche tous les avis possibles parce qu'elle me tappe dans l'oeil pour toute une série de raisons et que je voudrais sûrement en faire mon prochain achat !

kornmuze

Sous Dieu du Forum
3150 messages
Salut !

Si tu n'as pas trop de problème avec l'anglais :

Citation :
I purchased the CMM1 a few weeks ago also. For the price, it is a very good guitar.

Honestly, I was very hesitant to purchase as it is so inexpensive. I have more than 20 Ibanez guitars, and I tend to purchase Prestige, or high end vintage.
I have spent more on servicing a vintage Ibanez than this one cost me, so I was surprised at the value.

First thing I did was lower the action a bit, set the intonation, and then re lock the bridge, ( nice feature). I have several new Dimarzio's here, and after switching around, I decided on the AT-1 Andy Timmons for the bridge position. The P-90 seems ok for now, and I don't have any to try, so it's staying.

I found a set of locking tuners for $40. from Allparts, that have all of the exact markings and logo's on the inside, the same 2 pin alignment and they work great. Some people don't understand why I would use locking tuners on a fixed bridge guitar. String changing is easy, and as often as I switch pickups, that makes a difference. Plus, my tuning is more stable also.

A bit of nut sauce on the saddles, nut and trees, a few string stretches, and this guitar plays fantastic.

What's next? I will have it Plek'd in the next week or so, as I have done with all new guitars recently, and gradually with all of my older guitars. It's only a bit more expensive than the cost of a setup and fret leveling, which was my previous method for new guitars. I am researching replacement saddles for the adjustable bridge. I like the design of the bridge, with the locking studs like on the edge, but the tone will be greatly improved with steel saddles.
I am also considering a better p-90, one by Ilitchelectronics, that is noise free.

A vendre : Rien
hiroki_520

Petit causeur
1 photo
52 messages
Ho c'est sympa ça ! Merci ! Ca donne une bonne idée de base !

En vérité j'ai réussi à la trouver dans un magasin près de chez moi et je l'ai essayée. J'ai déjà décidé que ça serait mon prochain achat

icon_cheesygrin icon_cheesygrin icon_cheesygrin icon_cheesygrin icon_cheesygrin icon_cheesygrin icon_cheesygrin

J'en ferai sûrement une review ça peut être chouette.

kornmuze

Sous Dieu du Forum
3150 messages
N'hésite pas pour la review, c'est toujours très utile, j'en avait fait une pour ma Charvel DS1 ST, et si tu en as la possibilité, rajoute quelques sample (en détaillant réglage et config), qu'on se rende un peu compte des sonorités de la bête icon_cheesygrin

A vendre : Rien

>> Plan du Forum Matos | suivi de la discussion | Tags : achat, miller, cherch, apr, des, reviews, guitare, vraiment, trouv

+