Un peu d'anglais

close
FILTRES DE LA RECHERCHE

To baragouine? What does it mean? hum
My french teacher didn't use this kind of word sad

oh, really? [language=english]bah t'en as bien de la chance, ma prof d'anglais (c'es toujours des femmes, allez savoir pourquoi...) n'arrêtait pas de me dire, arrete de baragouiner, Aurély seven!! [/language] icon_cheesygrin

yes english teachers are allways women except at university where I had men. Moreover (not the car) they all have the same style and the same glasses. It is quite funny!! smile

lol trop fort moi aussi j'aodre entendre ça!!! bravo icon_cheesygrin

las

jeannox a écrit :

You have to know it ! You're awaiter , don't you ? I will try to translate" baragouine" : It's a local where women can have a drink , a rocky racoon saloon . Just for women ; men are strenghly forbidden.... In fact , it's a lesbian bar ! smyleybleu What a pity , what a" shame" rock like irish people used to say !

las a écrit :

jeannox a écrit :

You have to know it ! You're awaiter , don't you ? I will try to translate" baragouine" : It's a local where women can have a drink , a rocky racoon saloon . Just for women ; men are strenghly forbidden.... In fact , it's a lesbian bar ! smyleybleu What a pity , what a" shame" rock like irish people used to say !

Thank you mister translater! I didn't know this word. So "baragouiner" means to have a drink with women who only love women in a specific bar!
This kind of place for men is called baravillagepeople

las

jeannox a écrit :

las a écrit :

jeannox a écrit :

Thank you mister translater! I didn't know this word. So "baragouiner" means to have a drink with women who only love women in a specific bar!
This kind of place for men is called baravillagepeople

bravo That's it !

bravo las, you're the best maitre
(mais bon.... ma prof d'anglais m'a jamais dit non plus d'aller boire un verre dans un "baragouine"...)

What a joker this Las! isn't he?

las

jeannox a écrit :
What a joker this Las! isn't he?

I'm a little bit wet ...like Bathman ! Don't you think i've got a strange smile , do you ?

Your smile isn't strange if you were in the toilets icon_cheesygrin icon_cheesygrin

Enorme !
What a pretty joke = P
hammer

What a fucking up!! hum
Are you gravedigger? wink

sakatrapo

God of Partoch
7 photos
25763 messages
but the joke remains gooooooood! just choose the victim.

>> Plan du Bienvenue au PUB !! | suivi de la discussion | Tags : man, marine, said, longer, bush, president, day, here, you

+